I got the sheet back from the jet. Here it is uncut. I left the pieces tabbed to make it easier to roll the first few times.
A close up of the individual cuts. I had to use maleable aluminum so i could roll it around the head tube. The material choice made some tears on the tighter part of the font.
First trip through the roll, just to get an idea where the faces fall.
Getting a little bend to it.
I had to seperate a few rows from the sheet to tighten down the radius further. The faces kind of pushed in and some of the lines in the jaw broke during the final tightening.
I cut them down to singles and polished the face.
These are going to be limited edition pieces. The man hours to get one out of the roll and cut and polished is going to make it tough. Tough but worth it!