Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bitter sweet DDR4

The race was a success, the night wasn't. Six street kings in the break early with two other riders pushing the pace. Billy flatted before stop 2 leaving local street icon Wesperado to fend against six hard riders. I caught up with the group at the death tunnel where Wes got hung up. We left as a group of seven headed to the final two stops. I got popped going over Curry where Wes caught up to me. We finished together a few moments behind the lead group. St Paul came in first and earned the PBR bike. Keeping that in house was important. James T, Radar, Ish, Isaac, and Coat-x rounded out the top six.. All street kings. The bitter part was the BMX jump off didn't go as planned and my wife was hit and seriously injured by an errant bike. I spent the night in the ER and ICU with her while the doctors monitor her for internal bleeding. A lot of people reached out asking how she is doing and wishing her a speedy recovery. My familys appreciation goes out to those people. Thank you
SK

2 comments:

Dave Harding said...

Hey Guys, just stumbled across your blog, its fucking awesome! ... if you want a 2nd claim member across the pond here in the UK then count me in?!

Ive added the StreetKings blog to our blog site.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS BULL SHIT

THIS WHOLE BLOG IS NOTHING BUT SMELLY
KIDS WHO THEIR COOL BECAUSE THEY CAN TRACK STAND